What it is
What makes it better
1. 11 g of type I and III collagen per scoop, 41 servings (scoops) per container.
2. The collagen has been hydrolyzed to create a mixture of peptides (short chains of amino acids) that can be better utilized by the body. Peptides are considered the best form of collagen to supplement your diet with.
3. Our collagen is unflavored and has a neutral taste that’s highly versatile.
4. Contains BioFit™, a unique, scientifically tested probiotic (good-for-you bacteria) that supports gut health and maximum absorption. BioFit™ consists of Bacillus coagulans, a probiotic with the unique ability to survive the harsh conditions of the upper digestive tract and reach the intestine safely, where it provides its benefits.
How to use it
We recommend taking 1 serving of Classic Collagen 1-2 times daily. Mix it with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Because hydrolyzed collagen is essentially tasteless and dissolves easily, you can add it to your protein shake, smoothie, juice, coffee, etc.
You can even add it to oatmeal and other foods. Experiment and see how you like it best. There’s no wrong way to use it.
Great product. Feel less sore and quick recovery! No taste can add to anything.
All of Old School Labs products that I have taken have been great. Their ingredients are also natural. They are not filled with artificial sweeteners and dyes like many other commercial brands that have sold out. I hope Old School Labs stays authentic.
Collagen is collagen - it's not always going to taste great. However, with OSL's collagen I know I am getting all the proper nutrition that my body needs. Supplements aren't always the easiest to get down but I found that the thinly refined collagen powder was not only easy to get down and digest but also easy to get in my shaker (or water bottle) and absorbed into my water. OSL's Classic Collagen along with their Vintage Base are always the best way for me to start my day!
Just bought this , they give a generous amount product is a fine powder and dissolves well , I usually include it in my midday protein shake..flavor is good and easy on the stomach ..so far soo good ..love old-school products! I even bought their immunity blend for my teenage son great price made in the USA..important!
Stacks Well With
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve read that there are numerous types of collagen -1, 2, 3, etc. Which one is the best?
I want to add Classic Collagen to my morning keto coffee, which I make with MCTs. Will the hot temperature damage the collagen?
If I take Classic Collagen after my workouts (I want to help my joints recover), should I combine it with my regular protein?
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11 g)
Servings Per Container: 41
Amount Per Serving
15 mcg RAE
Hydrolyzed Collagen Types I & III (100% Pasture-Raised Bovine)
BioFit™ Bacillus Coagulans (150 Million CFU/Servingº)
* Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2000 calories diet.
** DV not established. º At time of manufacture.
We offer free standard shipping on all supplements. Expedited shipping is available to most states at additional cost.
We want you to experience all our products, and to keep enjoying those that fit your goals. This is why we offer our products with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Buy any product, and if for any reason you are not satisfied with it, contact us for a full refund.
We don’t require the return of the bottle in question for first-purchases, and do not make you jump through hoops to get yourmoney back if our products are not right for you.
It’s that simple, and it’s part of our Supplements That Make Sense™ promise.
We adhere to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
• 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
• Industry-leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
• Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).