What it is
What makes it better
1. 11 g of type I and III collagen per scoop, 41 servings (scoops) per container.
2. The collagen has been hydrolyzed to create a mixture of peptides (short chains of amino acids) that can be better utilized by the body. Peptides are considered the best form of collagen to supplement your diet with.
3. Our collagen is unflavored and has a neutral taste that’s highly versatile.
4. Contains BioFit™, a unique, scientifically tested probiotic (good-for-you bacteria) that supports gut health and maximum absorption. BioFit™ consists of Bacillus coagulans, a probiotic with the unique ability to survive the harsh conditions of the upper digestive tract and reach the intestine safely, where it provides its benefits.
How to use it
We recommend taking 1 serving of Classic Collagen 1-2 times daily. Mix it with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Because hydrolyzed collagen is essentially tasteless and dissolves easily, you can add it to your protein shake, smoothie, juice, coffee, etc.
You can even add it oatmeal and other foods. Experiment and see how you like it best. There’s no wrong way to use it.
Get to Know @OldSchoolLabs
Over 1 Million bottles sold. Over 1 Million followers. Over 20,000 reviews on Amazon. 93% of customers rate us 4 stars and higher.
Whether you're looking for a spotter at Gold's or Muscle Beach, visiting us at an expo, or wishing to give back to your community & help us inspire the next generation of Old Schoolers - you can always count on us being there for you!
Why Choose Us
✔ All our products are proudly formulated at our headquarters in Southern California 🌴 - the birthplace of the Golden Era of fitness, and our brand.
✔ We never use artificial ingredients, sweeteners, colors, or useless additives. Our products are guaranteed to deliver results quickly, and not hurt your long-term health.
✔ We are proud to have more Golden Era bodybuilding legends than any other brand 💪. Their wisdom is distilled into our company and products.
✔ We support the bodybuilding community through education, by sponsoring up-and-coming athletes 🏋, and by encouraging the adoption of better competition standards.
✔ All our products are manufactured at cGMP and FDA certified facilities in the USA. We work to source responsibly, and to reduce waste in our packaging, and supply chain.
✔ We give back to our local communities 🏡 through charitable work with kids in undeserved areas, and through donations to organizations supporting veterans and first-responders.
Mr. Olympia 1983
1. I’ve read that there are numerous types of collagen -1, 2, 3, etc. Which one is the best?
2. I want to add Classic Collagen to my morning keto coffee, which I make with MCTs. Will the hot temperature damage the collagen?
3. If I take Classic Collagen after my workouts (I want to help my joints recover), should I combine it with my regular protein?
Frequently Purchased With
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11 g)
Servings Per Container: 41
Amount Per Serving
15 mcg RAE
Hydrolyzed Collagen Types I & III (100% Pasture-Raised Bovine)
BioFit™ Bacillus Coagulans (150 Million CFU/Servingº)
* Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2000 calories diet.
** DV not established. º At time of manufacture.