Old School Labs 2022
One winner will take home $5,000 CASH + 1 YEAR Ambassador Contract which includes supplements, apparel, & all expenses paid trips to fitness events!
Sign up deadline is closed
Good luck to all participants
Sign up to the transformation challenge
Submit your week 1 check-in pics by January 10th
☐ Submit your final pics on week 8
Please post progress photos frequently, we will be delighted to follow your journey.
On week 8 (Feb 28-March 6), you need to submit your 2nd & final check-in onto the FB group. We will send you a reminder.
Once completed, the best transformation will win $5,000 AND become an OSL Sponsored Ambassador! Winner announced March 11th 2022.
As a participant you get:
1) Chances to win supplements, merch, and gift cards every week
2) A community Facebook group to ask us questions, support each other, & stay motivated
3) Exclusive 22% off our premium supplements with code NEWYOU22
Who is this for? Someone who:
- Likes a challenge
- Wants to transform their body and win $
- Wants to improve their health and reach their fitness goals
- Wants to motivate those around them by showing them that fitness is both rewarding AND fun
Things to keep in mind:
- This is not a bodybuilding competition
- You do not need to starve yourself or overwork your body
- Old School Labs will not select the winners based on popularity or best physique, the winner will be selected based on the best TRANSFORMATION
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the deadline to join?
The deadline to enter is January 10th 2022
Is there a fee to join the challenge?
No. This challenge is FREE. The purpose of this challenge is to help & encourage as many people as we can
Can I use Vintage Burn during the challenge?
You definitely can & should! Don’t forget we have a 22% discount valid during registration period (Dec 28 & Jan 10) with code NEWYOU22
How do I take my check-in photos & where do I post them?
Please refer to the instructions on the 1st page of the check-in document. The info is in Section 2 (Three Easy Steps > Take your Week #1 check-in pictures > What to wear & other tips)
How often do I submit my check-ins?
First check-in is due on week #1 and final check-in is due on the last week (week #8). You’ll check in only those 2 times during the 8 weeks. You are free & encouraged however to post your progress pictures weekly on the FB group of the challenge. Please refer to the check-in document for all check-in instructions
I signed up but didn’t receive my welcome email.
Check your Promotions tab or Spam folder. If you did not receive your welcome email, please inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an OSL Ambassador. Can I participate?
No, sorry. This competition is only for non-Ambassadors